Today we are looking at the fourth and final theme of the 417 Bride’s Summer Love Stories shoot. This theme was one of my favorites; based on one of my favorite books The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, we give you a Vintage Twist.
Hair: Karma Salon, Melanie Gibbs
Make Up: Karma Salon, Chelsea Basham
Bride Model: Emma McClain
Shot on location Dwayne Holden and Beth Yarbrough’s residence.
Nicole Miller 100 percent silk halter gown, $730 at Ella Weiss Wedding Design.
Headpiece by Felicita Studios.
Otreska black circle ring, $19.95 at The Market. Fabulous Fur faux winter white mink, $99 at Normans Springfield.
1928 Ford Model A Pheaton available for rental through Vintage Arrivals.
18-karat white gold and black bangle, $9,999
white gold with white gold bangle, $8,199
vintage round white gold and diamond ring, $1,795
all at Maxon’s Diamond Merchants.
1. Presidio Suite No. 1 invitations available at PaperWorld. Rolex watch, $26,650; Estate Collection bow pin, $875; both at Maxon’s Diamond Merchants. Color block necklace, $26.95 at The Market. Tablecloth available at Provence.
2. Bouquet of hydrangea, hyacinth, roses, tulips, miniature gerbera daisies and spray roses by Ron Johnson at The Nest. Vintage round white gold and diamond ring, $1,795 at Maxon’s Diamond Merchants.
3. Truffles by Elle’s Patisserie. Zig zag napkin, $20.25; Emily Henry plate, $37; both at Provence.
4. Chevron purse, $32 at Red Velvet. Allie Night Moves black shoe, $95 at Normans Springfield. Tablecloth available at Provence.
5. Console table, $298 at Pickwick House; art deco glasses with gold trim, $18 per set of six at Pickwick House. Three-tier cake by Pastries by Carla. Gold-etched votive, $19; white urns, $125–325; all at Obelisk Home.
6. Black Numbe place setting; Juliska napkin, $24.30; pomegranate napkin ring, $8.50; all at Provence. Oneida Patterns Forever Satin Aquarius flatware, $50 per five pieces at Dillard’s.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY AMY PENNINGTON; ART DIRECTION BY JESSICA KENNON, MONICA DUWEL; STYLING BY BECCA MURDAUGH AND MEGAN WHITE, SOCIAL GRACES
Thanks to all the wonderful vendors we worked with that made the Love Stories shoot possible!