If you’ve following along this week you’ll know that we are showcasing our work that we did with the 417 Bride’s Summer Love Stories shoot. Today, we are looking at a theme inspired by William Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream: Evening Whimsy.
Hair: Studio 417, Carly Hamilton, Jared Cluck
Make Up: Grove Spa, Krista Murphy
Bride Model: Ashley Toner
Bridesmaid Models: Kinsey Mhire , Mikaela Peterson, Michella Tenneson
Shot on location at Enchanted Hills.
Custom-designed gown and headpiece by Frock Bridal.
Fresh bouquet including delphenium and carnations by Linda’s Flowers.
1. Pergola, votive lanterns, silver tree, candle stands and mercury vases available at Swept Away Rentals. Linens available at The Total Bride. Blue vases available at Creative Touches. Mikasa countryside collection cake plate, $80 at Dillard’s. Flowers by Linda’s Flowers. Two-tier cake by Beth’s Bake Shoppe.
2. Synergy Save the Date available at PaperWorld.
3. Purple bridesmaid dress, $199; magenta Venus Bella bridesmaid dress, $172; Bari Jay peacock bridesmaid dress, $230; all at Normans Springfield. Hairpieces by Felicita Studios.
4. Black linen available at The Total Bride. Purple clutch by Liddie Mae. Sterling silver David Yurman blue topaz and diamond ring, $1,200; 18-karat white gold flower fashion ring with diamonds, $3,499; both at Justice Jewelers
5. 14-karat white gold sapphire and diamond ring, $4,950; 18-karat white gold cabochon ruby and diamond ring, $6,799; both at Justice Jewelers
PHOTOGRAPHY BY AMY PENNINGTON; ART DIRECTION BY JESSICA KENNON, MONICA DUWEL; STYLING BY BECCA MURDAUGH AND MEGAN WHITE, SOCIAL GRACES