Nothing goes better together than Valentine’s Day and sweets. Adorable desserts are seen everywhere for this holiday. Why not treat your loved ones to some amazing sweets?
Strawberries are in so many desserts, but these mini cheesecake bites from The Happier Homemaker looks heavenly!
Image via thehappierhomemaker.com
These Strawberry Heart Mini Cheescake Bites are perfect for any Valentine’s Day party!
- 1 8 oz Package of Low Fat Cream Cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 2 graham crackers
- 1 tbsp softened butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line mini-muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a mixer cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add lemon juice and egg.
- Mix until well-blended.
- In a sandwich bag, crush graham crackers.
- Add butter in small increments until mixture is sticky.
- Spoon graham cracker mixture into the bottom of muffin tins.
- Top with cheese mixture.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes.
- While cheesecakes are baking slice strawberries in half and cut a “v” in the top to create heart shape.
- Immediately after removing cheesecakes from oven press strawberry hearts into the top of each cake.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Hope you have a sweet and fun filled Valentine’s Day!