I have to start out by saying I have the best friends. My personal life leading up to my 30th birthday has been crazy (read about my whirlwind adoption here), but I still wanted to celebrate the big milestone with my closest friends. When I showed up to the most beautiful brunch spread a girl could ask for, my heart almost burst. It was girly, airy, light and sophisticated. And, oh yeah, the food was AH-mazing. Here’s a look into one of my most favorite days, ever.
Image found here
Happy Valentine’s day to our wonderful Social Graces family. We hope all our past, present and future couples are celebrating their love today!
Nothing goes better together than Valentine’s Day and sweets. Adorable desserts are seen everywhere for this holiday. Why not treat your loved ones to some amazing sweets?
Strawberries are in so many desserts, but these mini cheesecake bites from The Happier Homemaker looks heavenly!
Image via thehappierhomemaker.com
These Strawberry Heart Mini Cheescake Bites are perfect for any Valentine’s Day party!
- 1 8 oz Package of Low Fat Cream Cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 2 graham crackers
- 1 tbsp softened butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line mini-muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a mixer cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add lemon juice and egg.
- Mix until well-blended.
- In a sandwich bag, crush graham crackers.
- Add butter in small increments until mixture is sticky.
- Spoon graham cracker mixture into the bottom of muffin tins.
- Top with cheese mixture.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes.
- While cheesecakes are baking slice strawberries in half and cut a “v” in the top to create heart shape.
- Immediately after removing cheesecakes from oven press strawberry hearts into the top of each cake.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Hope you have a sweet and fun filled Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is a great day to spend with a special someone in your life. Whether it is the love of your life or your best girl friends, there is always something to do on Valentine’s Day. An adorable trend that has been going around is a Valentine’s Day themed wreath. Wreaths aren’t just for Christmas anymore!
These wreaths are super easy to do and a fun way to craft with your family or friends. You can use a stencil to trace out the “X” and “O,” or you can use twigs and ribbon. Either will keep the the theme of Valentine’s Day.
Image via makinghomebase.com
Image via austenromance.com
All you need to do is create the “X” and “O” however you want, then hot glue them to your choice of ribbon. Hang the finished wreath on your door to show off your Valentine’s Day creation!