I found these super sweet cookies on the Kirbie’s Cravings food blog and just had to try them. Fortunately, I already had all the ingredients in my kitchen, so I didn’t have to wait to long to sink my teeth in!
Kirbie’s Craving, adapted the recipe from Just Jenn.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter (melted)
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup Nutella
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat mats.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a medium sized bowl.
3. In a separate bowl cream the butter, sugar and the brown sugar using an electric mixer. Add the eggs and the vanilla and mix on medium speed until combined.
4. Add in the flour mixture on low speed until combined. Then add in the nutella and mix until Nutella is incorporated.
5. Using a large spoon, mix in the chocolate chips.
6. Scoop large tablespoons of dough and drop onto baking sheets. I usually shape my dough balls so that they are smooth and flatten them a little, to make the cookies bake prettier.