Continuing our journey through the 417 Bride’s Summer Love Stories shoot, we look into the second theme: Antique Elegance. This themed was inspired by Jane Austen’s Pride & Prejudice.
Hair: Ashley Lauren Salon, Conor Bruner
Make Up: Ashley Lauren Salon, Megan Murphy
Bride Model: Caitlynn Larive
Groom Model: Braden Larive
Shot on location at Elfindale Mansion.
Roundtree & York suspenders, $22
Signature Calvin Klein pants, $69.50
Roundtree & Yorke belt, $40
Daniel Cremieux cream shirt, $69.50
all available at Dillard’s.
Ivory Allure lace dress, $1,458
large headpiece, $170.95
Jessica Lynn ivory belt, $295
all available at Normans Springfield.
Signs courtesy Felicita Studios.
1. Ivory Allure lace dress, $1,458; Erica Koesler ivory veil, $338; at Normans Springfield. Fresh bouquet including alstroemeria, tulips, roses and stargazer lilies by The Flower Merchant
2. Tablecloth and napkin available at Provence. Oneida Patterns Forever stainless steel flatware, $30 for five pieces at Dillard’s. Vine by Grande Living china, $9–10 at Dillard’s. Jet-colored pearl brooch, $50 at Normans Springfield. Hypericum berry flowers by The Flower Merchant.
4. Lace embroidery hoops courtesy Social Graces; Three-tier swirl detail cake by AmyCakes; Antique books, $75 at The Market.
5. Daniel Cremieux tie, $59.50; Roundtree & Yorke suspenders, $22; Daniel Cremieux cream shirt, $69.50; from Dillard’s.
6. Earl Gray tea– and rose-flavored marshmallows, 75 cents each at Elle’s Patisserie. Book page flowers, $2.25 each at The Market
7. Allure Bridals frost ivory peep-toe heels, $75 at Normans Springfield. Vintage pearl and diamond ring, $3,465 at Maxon’s Diamond Merchants.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY AMY PENNINGTON; ART DIRECTION BY JESSICA KENNON, MONICA DUWEL; STYLING BY BECCA MURDAUGH AND MEGAN WHITE, SOCIAL GRACES